Body Butter Blending
Dates: November 5th & 6th, 2016
Length: 2 days (18 CE Hours Live and Relevant to Massage)
Time: 9a.m. to 6p.m.
- Everything is Better with Butter
- Better Skin
- Better Massage
- Better Health
- Learn a multilayered approach for healthy skin
- Gain a deeper understanding of Aromatherapy and how to utilize it at home and professionally.
- Become proficient in creating your own personal Body Butter Blend
- Make skin nourishing butters, cream, salve and luscious lip balm
- Discover the therapeutic value of what you put on your skin
Learning safety guidelines and basic blending skills is all you need to begin to enjoy the therapeutic use of butters and essential oils. In this class we will study why chemistry matters and gain an understanding of how to apply that knowledge to your skin. We will study a variety of butters and essential oils and their therapeutic benefits and individual uses, including immune support, reducing inflammation, pain management and stress reduction. Participants will experience the benefits of aromatherapy firsthand while making skin nourishing butters, cream, salves and lip balm. Add an exciting dimension to your practice while supporting your own health and wellness.
- NO MASSAGE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- 18 Florida CE hours for Massage Therapists
- Live and Relevant to Massage Therapy