Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils
Dates: 05-06-2017 – 05-07-2017
Length: 2 days (18 CE Hours Live and Relevant to Massage)
Time: 09:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Learn a multilayered approach to health.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Aromatherapy and how to utilize essential oils at home and/or professionally.
- Become proficient in the uses of 21 essential oils.
- Make aromatic cream blends, room sprays, sinus inhalers, diffuser blends, massage oils, and bath salts.
- Discover how essential oils are used to maintain health, treat acute and chronic pain, and reduce stress.
Learning safety guidelines and basic blending skills is all you need to begin to enjoy the therapeutic use of essential oils. In this class we will study 21 essential oils and gain an understanding of their individual uses, including immune support, reducing inflammation, pain management and stress reduction. Participants will experience the benefits of aromatherapy firsthand while making massage oil, scented or aromatic cream, room sprays, diffuser blends, bath salts, sinus inhalers, and steams. Add an exciting dimension to your practice while supporting your own health and wellness. NO MASSAGE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- NO MASSAGE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- 18 Florida CE hours for Massage Therapists
- Live and Relevant to Massage Therapy